DuraPlus Attic Insulation Shield
M&G DuraVent | DuraPlus
Attic Insulation Shield
Attic insulation shields consist of two parts: collar and base. This universal attic insulation shield must be used in all installations that pass though an attic to prevent insulation and debris from accumulating near the chimney.
DuraPlus Chimney is a triple-wall, all-fuel chimney for use with wood stoves, fireplaces, furnaces, boilers, stoves, ranges, water heaters, or other appliance fueled by wood, oil, coal, or gas. Each section locks tightly with a precision twist-lock connection. DuraPlus is designed to stay cool on the outside, to provide hot draft on the inside, to boost stove efficiency, and provide a fire-safe design that protects both the chimney and the building. This triple-wall chimney features two insulating layers (ceramic blanket, plus air space).
- Diameter: 8"
- Construction materials: Galvanized Steel
- Listings: UL listed to UL 103 (MH7399)
- Required for installations that pass through an attic to prevent insulation and debris from accumulating near the chimney
- Supports up to 35' of DuraPlus chimney
- Fits over firestop radiation shield or a support box
- Consists of two parts: a collar and a base